Payr will only charge your card when we try to send your payment, but sometimes the payment receiver will reject your attempt of payment (Click here for the most common reasons). If your payment failed, we will automaticly refund the amount to your card but due to banktransfers it will take around 2 banking days.
Articles in this section
- Help, I used the wrong KID-number!
- Help! I have made a payment to the wrong account!
- What happens in my online bank when I pay eFaktura in Payr?
- Is it possible to add recurring payments in the Payr-app?
- Sorry, your payment was not processed - Why did I get this error message?
- My bill was paid today and not on the due date. Why?
- My payment failed, why have Payr charged my account?
- Why did my payment fail?
- Is it possible to use PayPal with Payr?
- Is it possible to pay with American Express with Payr?