Payments are processed the following working day, usually with the bank transfer at 13:35. It might still take some time before the recipient can see the amount in their account, depending on what bank they use. If the due date is during the weekend the payment will be processed on the first working day.
Articles in this section
- My payment failed, why have Payr charged my account?
- How long until the money is transferred to the receivers account?
- What happens in my online bank when I pay eFaktura in Payr?
- Is it possible to add recurring payments in the Payr-app?
- Sorry, your payment was not processed - Why did I get this error message?
- My bill was paid today and not on the due date. Why?
- Why did my payment fail?
- Is it possible to use PayPal with Payr?
- Is it possible to pay with American Express with Payr?
- Is it possible to pay to Collection agencies with Payr?